iphone OS wanted!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by NightmareItachi, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareItachi

NightmareItachi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ive owned an iphone since they have first came out, ive had an original, then a 3g and two iphone 4's. i recently sold my iphone 4 due to being bored with it for an HTC inspire 4g phone through att. ive had the phone about 4 months and i cant stand it. Ive rooted it hoping it would get better but all i noticed with rooting it was a tad bit better battery life and some cool new themes. the texting still freezes when i try and text fast, the keyboards all seem like the calibration tool is useless. and often when typing some of the letters wont work. you can press that part of the screen all day without a response... unfortunately i dont have the money to go buy another iphone 4 or i would and sell this piece of junk, UNLESS someone smarter than me out there can let me know if i can get my old iphone software on my droid, or maybe flash a ROM that is very similar. i am running cyanogenmod7 right now and its still bad. everywhere ive looked ive seen people putting droid OS on iphone and stuff like that and everytime someone mentions an iphone they get flammed, so flame on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.