iphone notification case

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back in the 90s I put a replacement antenna on an LG flip phone that lit up when I got a phone call or text message. The incoming radio waves caused the antenna to light up.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Haha no thank you ...I don't do cases with open top and bottom ...I will stick with my camera light flash for notifications...

I will have to check some reviews though ...

6S PLUS

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Open top and bottom, not great protection, phone has to be face down, can't really see it in the light = FAIL :) :)

Case is more of a gimmick than actually useful. I will pass.

Thanks for the tag dude!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Back in the 90s I put a replacement antenna on an LG flip phone that lit up when I got a phone call or text message. The incoming radio waves caused the antenna to light up.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
I used to have these on my Nokias. Then after that did the clear case with tons of lights in them on my Nextels

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

I used to have these on my Nokias. Then after that did the clear case with tons of lights in them on my Nextels

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
My experience was in the 00's, but I had similar setups on at least one of my phones. Antenna that lit up, battery (or maybe just a back case) that would light up with incoming stuff. That was intense in the dark. Haha!

As for this case, I think it's a neat idea, but as others have said, seems like it could've been done better. Hopefully they'll improve upon the tech and such.