iPhone Got Flash....

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's so minor, it doesn't even score on my card.

kaboyd

Reaction score
From what I read the phone isn't going to run flash, but the dev's can have a version of flash to create apps with. so the phones browser won't support flash. What's the difference?

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
It didn't get flash...... it has had flash support for apps for awhile

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
rofl5.gif

I thought you meant flash.... you know, for the camera!
smilielol.gif

lauriep

Reaction score
I thought Jobs said at the event where he introduced the ipad that he didn't believe in Flash and strongly hinted at something better in the pipeline?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs has said that he has no intention of using flash on the iPhone. He considers flash to be a problematic technology. He has said just about every problem ever associated with a Mac goes to Flash. I strongly doubt that iPhone will get Flash.

And 2.1 and Flash are indeed two different items, 2.1 does not come with Flash.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Steve Jobs has said that he has no intention of using flash on the iPhone. He considers flash to be a problematic technology.

While I don't like Steve Jobs I agree with him 100% on this. I could care less if the Droid ever gets Flash. I can do without that virus on my phone.

huskur

Reaction score
Steve Jobs has said that he has no intention of using flash on the iPhone. He considers flash to be a problematic technology.

While I don't like Steve Jobs I agree with him 100% on this. I could care less if the Droid ever gets Flash. I can do without that virus on my phone.

On the fence here......i can agree with you 50% but thats only because there are quite a few websites i go to that you need flash for. One of them being our local weather from one of our local TV stations. With it there is no mapping and such. Oh well, we will see what happens