iPhone Fanboy Insults

xjman349

Reaction score
My applications actually do stuff.

I just fell out of my chair laughing ;D.

They have like OVER 9000 fart apps.

Its ridiculous.

Seriously WTH!

Locale, couldn't happen.
Lost my droid, Couldnt happen.
How many apps wouldnt happen on the iphone. I would say 90% of the apps we have that we live for, you couldnt use on the iPhone.

Olivia

Reaction score
I owned an iPhone for 3 years and they have no intentions to support flash. Believe me, I did plenty of research hoping otherwise but what is so funny is all the apple fans on the forum I was on kept saying how they didn't care because flash would drain the battery, would slow down their system, etc.

I was like hey I have an iPhone and I want flash, no fair LOL! Its like they were trying to justify it by saying they didn't care enough times maybe they would believe it.

bacalao

Reaction score
with their reasoning, then why have wifi? it uses the battery more than 3G, etc.. they would be using same excuses.

Venom51

Reaction score
Challenge them to a race to swap out the battery.

Ask them to show you their hardware keyboard.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's also the option of simply growing up and waiting for one's friends to do the same. Hopefully, that will mean one's ego is not inextricably linked to one's choice of a phone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Pull out a spare battery and change it in front of them....

Sleeve

Reaction score
When you consider the talk and surf thing, think seriously about how long it would take you to either type a URL or load one of the 20,000 web site skin apps that bloat the App Store's actual useful content volume far more than farting. Then since you're at the main page of the site, you're typically going to need to enter more information and scan through search results.

Isn't it rude to keep someone waiting on speakerphone while you do that? When you consider the twitchiness of modern media targeted at people who would actually care about arguing about their phone, the patience just doesn't exist.

Sleeve

Reaction score
Pull out a spare battery and change it in front of them....

While you're in there, take out your 16gb SD card and put in a 32gb SD card when they become widely available in the next few weeks.

ggpike

Reaction score
Yea, I actually ran into this the Thursday night. A group of us in the same industry (web & graphic) all met up to catch up on things. I was the only one there with a droid . . . and they pretty much laughed at me for having one (which is ridiculous because we're all adults.)

Then they asked to play around with it. They said that there were no animations for a smooth transition for the accelerometer, it couldn't do voice and talk at the same time which they apparently all use, and pretty much said it was nice, but nothing close to the iphone. Of course I mentioned that it can run multiple apps, to which they didn't seem to care about. Also that it will be able to run flash . . . which the web developer just laughed and said that flash is horrible and should die off anyway and html5 would be taking its place.

So I quietly sat my phone down with a sigh. It's just a phone, but man, some people can be so obsessed with those iphone's that it borders on being ridiculous.

Shel

Reaction score
So I quietly sat my phone down with a sigh. It's just a phone, but man, some people can be so obsessed with those iphone's that it borders on being ridiculous.

I always tell iPhone lovers that the iPhone is a great phone, that my 94 year old grandmother uses one, and she loves it! "Hey, not everyone is computer savvy, and can handle multi-tasking, instant notifications, flash... It's great that Apple released a phone for the computer illiterate"....

Usually shuts 'em up.