iPhone Fanboy Insults

Kage

Reaction score
Ideas on how to win against them?

Reasons why Droid is better.

Echo3

Reaction score
Upcoming Flash support for the Android OS. From what I've been reading, Apple has no intentions to bring Flash support to their iPhone OS.

xjman349

Reaction score
Browsing and Talking is an annoying argument that I always battle with. The easy kill for this one is you have to be in a 3g coverage area for this to work. The ATT 3g coverage compared to Verizon is nothing. Oh yeah I always say this too, "you are right you can browse and talk, however you have to be able to keep your call connected, with ATT's dropped calls, good luck with that"

Droids

Reaction score
Upcoming Flash support for the Android OS. From what I've been reading, Apple has no intentions to bring Flash support to their iPhone OS.
Any link to support this? Apple would be brain dead to not support flash, but with their never ending quicktime bs it wouldn't be surprising.

Echo3

Reaction score
Any link to support this? Apple would be brain dead to not support flash, but with their never ending quicktime bs it wouldn't be surprising.

f7e5594526ri1_01.jpg.jpg

Droids

Reaction score
Browsing and Talking is an annoying argument that I always battle with. The easy kill for this one is you have to be in a 3g coverage area for this to work. The ATT 3g coverage compared to Verizon is nothing. Oh yeah I always say this too, "you are right you can browse and talk, however you have to be able to keep your call connected, with ATT's dropped calls, good luck with that"
Drives me nuts too. One, you have to have 3g coverage and two, you have to be able to maintain a cell call. Doing both at the same time on AT&T? Priceless if you can do it. (Mastercard. heh)

Echo3

Reaction score
Here is an article

Adobe CEO: Flash on iPhone not so easy | Apple - CNET News

Two weeks before that, in early March, Apple CEO Steve Jobs had thrown cold water on hopes for a happy Flash-iPhone coexistence. The PC version of Flash, he said, "performs too slow to be useful" on the iPhone, while the Flash Lite version for mobile phones "is not capable of being used with the Web."

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
I can surf the web and talk with my Droid...

...so...not much of an insult lol

try it! Place a call and start talking...then hit the home button and go to your browser icon and off you go. Surfing the web while a call is in place...and its easy to get back to the call since it sits in that notification bar.

While this could be a problem with other verizon phones, it is not a problem with my android moto droid phone. It's probably not an issue with the eris either. So if you ask me, using this against us now is a joke.

If someone with an iphone ever tells you this, pull out your Droid and show him/her that you can!

Here's an insult to get you all started..

==================
Droid guy: "Hey iphone guy...check out this awesome app!...wait...Apple pulled it from the market, so you can't get it on the iphone..."
==================
Droid Guy: "Man this physical directional pad makes this game work so much better..."
==================
iPhone guy: "there's an app for that.."

Droid Guy: "But there's no service for it"
==================

xjman349

Reaction score

try it! Place a call and start talking...then hit the home button and go to your browser icon and off you go. Surfing the web while a call is in place...and its easy to get back to the call since it sits in that notification bar.

While this could be a problem with other verizon phones, it is not a problem with my android moto droid phone. It's probably not an issue with the eris either. So if you ask me, using this against us now is a joke.

If someone with an iphone ever tells you this, pull out your Droid and show him/her that you can!

Droid guy: "Hey iphone guy...check out this awesome app!...wait...Apple pulled it from the market, so you can't get it on the iphone..."

Not to be rude but this is completely incorrect. CDMA technology will not allow calls and data service at the same time.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score

Not to be rude but this is completely incorrect. CDMA technology will not allow calls and data service at the same time.

Well I just done it. Maybe it's because I have WiFi at home?

cb2000a

Reaction score

They might be on WiFi. I think the Apple Fanboys are already mad enough that Droid came along and stole their thunder.

Echo3

Reaction score

They might be on WiFi. I think the Apple Fanboys are already mad enough that Droid came along and stole their thunder.

They're using the next-gen iPhone as a defense/attack against the Droid/Nexus One now.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
Thats exactly it. :)

Ah, good for me then :)

So, anyone else care to add more insults/comebacks?

I so wish I had a friend with an iphone, so I could use wireless tether to offer him/her internet through my Droid in a situation where I had service and he/she didn't. That would be priceless.