iPhone declines since Droid launch

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Nice find Diordna....

I have to be honest in that I knew the launch was successful but to this extent is a surprise.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Nice find Diordna....

I have to be honest in that I knew the launch was successful but to this extent is a surprise.

And ya I knew it was a good success but I never really knew how much and never really thought of it taking people away from apple, wounding them lol

cb2000a

Reaction score
Guys it's not a war....if anything it will spur Apple into making the next Iphone even more awesome and the next Droid as well....it's good for us, the consumers.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Guys it's not a war....if anything it will spur Apple into making the next Iphone even more awesome and the next Droid as well....it's good for us, the consumers.

Yes you are correct on that but you just cannot stop the fact that Apple Fanboys have their "mindset" phone in which they would die with the phone instead of never again being able to use it (obv over exaggerating......maybe) They had it for around 3 years or so and it has been the top phone for awhile and when something huge like the Droid comes out that is bigger and better than the leading competitor, they're NOT going to admit defeat. Out of anyone in this world, ESPECIALLY apple fanboys.
And us Android people with the new big bad boy toy, something erupts.
Both leading phones naturally have constant comparisons and CONSTANT bickering from side to side about every little flaw about the phones so they can say whom has the best phone.

VZW had the iDon't commercial confidently mocking iPhone knowing there's is better. AT&T also has a recent commercial that bombs VZW with the checklist, if you know what I'm talking about. They're throwing a big stones around and you can say that these better phones are good for consumers but it's not going to stop the flaming wars because VZW and AT&T commercials attack each other. That draws a line to us as consumers too, they picked sides and so do we then. Natural human thinking I believe.

Last edited: