Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I guess it was bound to happen. All the iPhone guys at my office were all excited because they just got a hot new app called AndroidLock. Someone ported the Android pattern lock to iPhone.

AndroidLock: Lock/Unlock your iPhone, Android Style

In weather news, the temperature in Hell is falling rapidly. :)

Thank you! I just posted this on my friend's Facebook. [He's an iPhone fanboy and is always posting things on mine...His are usually helpful, so I figured I'd give him something to make his iPhone a little better...:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

wil318466

Reaction score
Yeah, that kind of stuff is bound to happen. There ARE things about Android that are better than iPhone, and there MIGHT be something the iPhone has that is better than Android. Just can't find it yet. :)

One of the head guys at Apple said his fav new toy is the Nexus one and Android. Every good company borrows (steals) ideas from other companies, its how they keep competitive.

-Wil

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess it was bound to happen. All the iPhone guys at my office were all excited because they just got a hot new app called AndroidLock. Someone ported the Android pattern lock to iPhone.

AndroidLock: Lock/Unlock your iPhone, Android Style

In weather news, the temperature in Hell is falling rapidly. :)

Thank you! I just posted this on my friend's Facebook. [He's an iPhone fanboy and is always posting things on mine...His are usually helpful, so I figured I'd give him something to make his iPhone a little better...:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:
Good idea, I just posted the link on my Facebook, with this caption:
My how the tables have turned....the iPhone is now looking at Android applications to emulate on the iCrap - errr iPhone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Merged the threads.....