iPhone (AT&T) to RAZR

Reaction score
Is there an easier way to switch contacts over to my RAZR aside from inputting it manually?

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Ooh, that's tricky, going across OS and switching providers, you might check if Verizon can do it for you, they might be able to since they carry the iPhone as well, I would call them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should be able to save then to a... File.... I can't remember the exact extension... But I think it should be something like a .csv file... It's something kinda like that... Then you should be able to transfer that file to your new phone and import them that way

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

vonfink13

Reaction score
Does google contacts allow importing contacts from an sd card our can you import em straight to google from your phone?

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does google contacts allow importing contacts from an sd card our can you import em straight to google from your phone?

I don't think it allows importing straight from the sd... If I'm understanding what your saying... Unless your referring to the phone .. Then yes.. You can just go to import export in your contacts and import them from the sd
But from a Droid yes... You can import them from your google account

I'll just not sure how it goes with an iphone... I have never really messed with one

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Deron

Reaction score
A year ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon and the clerk was able to read my contacts from my old phone's SIM card and put them on my DROID X.

acles003

Reaction score
Couldn't you just sync your contacts with your GMail account from your iPhone and then it would automatically get synced to the RAZR?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
Soocial worked great for me. Free if it's between two phones and less than 250 contacts, just pay for the data if not on wifi.

Soocial • Easy & Complete Contacts Sync

I transferred my old-ish SE to RAZR.

For iPhone, I think you download an app, use it to upload it to soocial, then download the app for Razr and download your contacts.