iphone 4g > droid?

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Nothing to see here people, move along. Grey Hawk has not made one positive post on this forum once about the droid, but gets a massive boner once the iphone is mentioned. No sense in arguing with him, it's clear where his priorities lie.
As it's clear you are a naive fanboy.

I prove you guys wrong, you cry foul and try to attack me. Truth hurts? I have yet to see any review from a credible electronic outlet saying the Motorola Droid is a better phone than the Apple iPhone. Have you? No. The only phone to ever get a better score agaisnt the iPhone is the Nexus 1.

But you and a select others believe that ALL the review sites and myself are wrong. As if you know better than hundreds of people who review phones for a living.

Grow up. Just because you own something doesn't mean it's the best thing out there. In my opinion they are equal like I said countless times. But if you honestly believe the Motorola Droid is a better phone than the iPhone, write all the sites and magazines that disagree first then argue with me.

Writing to a site to change a writers opinion leads nowhere. I've used both, Droid wins. If they were equal, I would say equal. I guess if you enjoy being spoon fed things, the iphone is for you, for those of us who are grown up, the droid is for us. You have posted countless times on "issues" you've had with the droid. If you can't figure out how to use it, go get an iphone, you seem to get wet dreams about it.
Had an iPhone(The original) . Switched to Verizon when I moved.

Maybe the issues I'm having are because its not the perfect phone you think it is. Open your eyes, and stop being dumb and foolish about a phone. Every one of my complaints is backed by others. I'm done talking to you. You sound like a 16 year old kid who saved $300 for this phone and can't face the facts there is something equal/better out there for the money.

Reaction score
Most people don't have the same issues you do. Maybe you should open your eyes and learn to use a device you own? You sound like a grandpa who isn't sure whether to click the left mouse button or right. Maybe that's why Apple made the mouse one click... I bet you use a Mac.

For the record, I have an ipod touch. It wasn't so revolutionary that I wanted to add a phone feature on to it. When I saw the droid, I never looked back. I used to have iphone envy, now I realize they envy me :)

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Most people don't have the same issues you do. Maybe you should open your eyes and learn to use a device you own? You sound like a grandpa who isn't sure whether to click the left mouse button or right. Maybe that's why Apple made the mouse one click... I bet you use a Mac.

For the record, I have an ipod touch. It wasn't so revolutionary that I wanted to add a phone feature on to it. When I saw the droid, I never looked back. I used to have iphone envy, now I realize they envy me :)
Most people don't? Learn how to use it? You must be 16.

My two complaints I have posted on here:
Battery Life
Call Quality

droid poor battery life - Google Search

droid call quality problems - Google Search

Looks like I'm not alone. You want to be proven wrong any more tonight?

Or your going to pull up a topic like "Can't text fast" which was a problem with OC ROM Kernals. They patched it and everything is smooth again. So it looks like that was a problem other people were having to if they had to patch it. Your argument is falling apart. I'm done.

patriot839

Reaction score
All my inlaws are stuck with at&t and the IDONT phone my sister dad and 60yo mother have all got the droid. I have used both and completly stand with my droid my inlaws have been apple fans for years and every time I do somthing on my droid the envy is thick man they wish they had droid and my VZ network cause ya they get no 3g ohhhh that's bad but hey if you like your iphone good luck with your future pal now go find a forum of your own kind bye bye:motdroidhoriz:

Reaction score
You can google ANYTHING on the internet and find negative things. Poor battery life is on the user, you installed something bad and it's up to you to figure it out. The bad call quality could be a hardware issue (same with the battery), or can be solved with calling 228. Sweeping these issues as widespread and making yourself feel like you're special and pretty is just pathetic. You aren't proving me wrong, you are just proving you either have a bad phone or don't know how to use it.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
All my inlaws are stuck with at&t and the IDONT phone my sister dad and 60yo mother have all got the droid. I have used both and completly stand with my droid my inlaws have been apple fans for years and every time I do somthing on my droid the envy is thick man they wish they had droid and my VZ network cause ya they get no 3g ohhhh that's bad but hey if you like your iphone good luck with your future pal now go find a forum of your own kind bye bye:motdroidhoriz:
Don't have an iPhone anymore. You need to learn how to use punctuation. I have NEVER seen a post with zero punctuation.

I'm not saying the iPhone is better, this board seems to have selective reading. Yes the Droid does some things better. Yes the iPhone does some things better.

If you want music and broswing the web, apps, iPhone
If you want multi tasking, custumaztion, a keyboard and higher resoultuion, Droid

Its as simple as that. Each does certain things better than the other. But back on topic. You are a fool if you think the Droid is going to be better than the 4G. Apple is paying attention to the Android phones. They are going to take the best features from the Android OS and make them better. And Android will do the same in return and the battle will go back and forth. That's how it is and how it will be.

Reaction score
Don't have an iPhone anymore. You need to learn how to use punctuation. I have NEVER seen a post with zero punctuation.

I'm not saying the iPhone is better, this board seems to have selective reading. Yes the Droid does some things better. Yes the iPhone does some things better.

If you want music and broswing the web, apps, iPhone
If you want multi tasking, custumaztion, a keyboard and higher resoultuion, Droid

Its as simple as that. Each does certain things better than the other. But back on topic. You are a fool if you think the Droid is going to be better than the 4G. Apple is paying attention to the Android phones. They are going to take the best features from the Android OS and make them better. And Android will do the same in return and the battle will go back and forth. That's how it is and how it will be.

According to your list of things android does best, there's nothing apple will add to make the 4g better.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Yep because you are sitting in at the Apple board and development meetings. :icon_rolleyes: Steve Jobs is that you?

Reaction score
Yep because you are sitting in at the Apple board and development meetings. :icon_rolleyes: Steve Jobs is that you?

Let's see, they won't have multi tasking, highly doubt customization of any relevance, they won't change the resolution because that would mess with their 10,000 fart apps, and I don't see them adding a keyboard.

And it doesn't do browsing better, stop comparing the stock browser with it, compare xscope or something. Also, I haven't used my ipod touch for music since the day I got my droid, more than 2 months ago.

patriot839

Reaction score
Here in this web forum DROID WINS that's it no where else matters if your not happy with your phone be it whatever go get a new one I recomend getting the droid lol and this is not english class

patriot839

Reaction score

Let's see, they won't have multi tasking, highly doubt customization of any relevance, they won't change the resolution because that would mess with their 10,000 fart apps, and I don't see them adding a keyboard.

And it doesn't do browsing better, stop comparing the stock browser with it, compare xscope or something. Also, I haven't used my ipod touch for music since the day I got my droid, more than 2 months ago.

Fart apps lmao