iPhone 4 Camera vs Samsung Fascinate

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by smilepak, Sep 7, 2010.

1. smilepak

smilepak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone got comparison feedback? I used a friend iPhone 4 over the weekend taking night pictures of Vegas, it is awesome! It totally kills the Motorola Droid by far. I wonder how the Samsung pairs up to it?
  2. n0yxl

n0yxl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't done a direct comparison to the iphone, but, the galaxy s camera is worlds better than the Droid. I was taking low light pictures with the Vibrant(tmo Galaxy S) and was very amazed at the speed and quality -and the Vibrant doesn't even have a flash!
  3. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    that's is because Motorola really has not updated/upgraded any of there camera software in like a year & 1/2 the Quality of the camera is there but the software is not Motorola Fails
  4. smilepak

smilepak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, I have to say I am really disappointed in the Motorola Droid camera. Doing side by side comparison with iPhone 4, the Droid was the worst I've ever seen. I can't take a decent picture in Vegas with it.
  5. n0yxl

n0yxl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The quality of the droid has been embarrassing for me at the very least. It was a very bad attempt by Moto IMO. I only use it when I absolutely have too!