iPhone 3GS ID Credit Card Case for Droid?

Chillson

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know of where I can get a case like this one
getDynamicImage.aspx
for the Droid?

A friend of mine got it for his 3GS, that I actually sold to him a couple months ago haha, but I haven't been able to find anything like it.

This is where he got it from, iPhone 3G / 3GS ID Credit Card Cases

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
idk, if you lose your phone or it fall out your pocket then there goes ur credit/bank cards.

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
idk, if you lose your phone or it fall out your pocket then there goes ur credit/bank cards.

True, but I would only use it when we go out to the bar or whatever. I wouldn't be dependent on this case, its just more convenient when going out, not every day purposes.

PJay801

Reaction score
I use the WaterField brand for my Droid. Its a suede jacket sleeve with an id pocket. I used to carry my wallet in my front pocket so this was ideal for me. I carry my DL and my bank card with my Droid and have had no problems. Your stuff won'r slip out and the case acts as a screen to boot. Check them out. I like mine and got a Eris case for my wife.
Droid Suede Jacket - Droid Sleeve - Droid Case - Milestone Sleeve - Milestone Case - Slim Droid Case - Droid Pouch - Droid Soft Case - Ultrasuede - WaterField Designs Droid Suede Jacket

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the WaterField brand for my Droid. Its a suede jacket sleeve with an id pocket. I used to carry my wallet in my front pocket so this was ideal for me. I carry my DL and my bank card with my Droid and have had no problems. Your stuff won'r slip out and the case acts as a screen to boot. Check them out. I like mine and got a Eris case for my wife.
Droid Suede Jacket - Droid Sleeve - Droid Case - Milestone Sleeve - Milestone Case - Slim Droid Case - Droid Pouch - Droid Soft Case - Ultrasuede - WaterField Designs Droid Suede Jacket

Was going to suggest the same. And apologies for the following as I've posted it repeatedly whenever the suede jacket is mentioned. It will not work if you have a Seidio (or other) hard case on your Droid. Though the material stretches a bit as Waterfield says, it won't stretch enough to make the suede jacket usable.

However, if you contact Waterfield directly, they'll custom manufacture a slightly larger suede jacket that will fit your Droid with a case. They're very good people. I have one of their laptop bags and they wear like iron.

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
Hey thats actually a great idea for a case and I may go that route. The extra protection of the phone with the case is somewhat of a bonus, I used to carry my regular cell phones in my pocket, curve and iphone went in my pocket, but the storm went on my hip (I guess due to how wide it was?)

I like the ID case because it just clips on to the back of the phone and you can still use it while minimizing the other things you have to carry in your pockets (your wallet). Seems the most convenient for me for holding cards and IDs, and not too worried about scratching my phone, where my phone is the only thing I carry in whichever pocket most of the time anyways. But the WaterField case does seem to be the next best thing.

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
And I actually just found this case very similar to the WaterField case made by Sena? I know absolutely nothing about this company in particular (quality/customer care), but their case is made out of leather, has a place for your cards and money as well as a tab to pull to help lift your phone out of its case. KUTU Motorola Droid Case

pearsbent

Reaction score
The iPhone 3GS droid is a symbol of change, for a bunch of different reasons. The fact is, the DROID is a Motorola phone, exclusive to version Wireless, and runs Adronoid 2.1.There is major significance for each of those three bullet points, and that’s not even getting into the actual device. In many ways, the DROID is something new for all three companies involved, which is likely why the three worked to closely together on getting the device just right.

silvere2

Reaction score
The iPhone 3GS droid is a symbol of change, for a bunch of different reasons. The fact is, the DROID is a Motorola phone, exclusive to version Wireless, and runs Adronoid 2.1.There is major significance for each of those three bullet points, and that’s not even getting into the actual device. In many ways, the DROID is something new for all three companies involved, which is likely why the three worked to closely together on getting the device just right.

Are you on drugs?

brock

Reaction score
i would LOVE a case like the case in the first post. im tired of carrying a moneyclip and a phone.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Are you on drugs?

Wow...I was wondering the same thing there...

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
i would LOVE a case like the case in the first post. im tired of carrying a moneyclip and a phone.

Yea, I wrote them an email about that type of case actually, and they referred me to their product forum in which someone had started a thread requesting such a type of case. I voted, but who knows if they'll ever make it.

You can VOTE HERE if you want, the person that started the thread misspelled Motorola, but you get the idea.

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
the sena kutu also has a cutout for a credit card / id but it's not a full on wallet.

Yea I considered that one, but it was more than I need. The ID case is exactly what I'm looking for.

Last edited: