iOS

will17721

Reaction score
So i think someone should try to port ios to android systems. that would be an amazing job done and i would kill for ios on my droid. plus it would be cheaper than going out and buying an iphone.

OP
W

will17721

Reaction score
i love the way the system looks and works. ios is a fantastic design and the ui is amazing. only thing is u cant tweak it much. i would love ios but being able to tweak the s*** out of it.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
i love the way the system looks and works. ios is a fantastic design and the ui is amazing. only thing is u cant tweak it much. i would love ios but being able to tweak the s*** out of it.

I don't get this at all...I find it completely unintuitive. The lack of a dedicated back button is a huge annoyance. Limited multi tasking and inability to customize the home screens past icon arrangements.

Setting up my dad's iPhone for him was a nightmare.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

technoupdate

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ya this is pointless. If you want iOS get an iPhone, if you want Android and everything you can do to it, get Android. As said above MIUI is always a good choice.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Truthfully, I wouldn't mind being able to dual-boot into iOS from time to time, simply due to a couple of apps I miss from my iOS devices. But I doubt it's gonna happen (or even is possible). I don't lose sleep over it *LOL*

OP
W

will17721

Reaction score
well i was just throwing it out there and for some reason i couldnt flash miui. it just bootloops

mallrats

Reaction score
It is extremely unlikely that iOS will ever be "ported" to the Droid 3. The iOS source code is kept under tight security so the iDevice ROM would need to be reverse engineered and the hardware specific parts would need to be rewritten for the D3. If this were accomplished then Apple would do a C&D. Either way - ported or made from scratch - the apps would need to be reverse engineered/patched/emulated to run.

You can just install Go Launcher and get one of the many iOS themes if you want the appearance of it at least.