1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Invisshield warrenty problem?!?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by codyodyody, Dec 30, 2009.

1. codyodyody

codyodyody New Member

I was told by someone that you could just go to zaggs site and register your invisishield product even if you didn't buy one. Once the product is registered you can always just get a replacement because of the lifetime warrenty....

I haven't done it because I don't even want the shield but has anyone actually registered their shield and used the warrenty?? Kinda just curious how this would work
  2. BostonBill

BostonBill New Member

Before they send you a new one they bill your credit card for the cost of shipping it and a new one. If you don't send back your damaged one within 30 days they charge you about $18. Details are on their site. Installation problems like bubbles are not covered.