1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

InvisibleShield visible line

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by anewday, Mar 4, 2010.

1. anewday

anewday New Member

So, I just installed the InvisibleShield today. After I put it on, I noticed a visible horizontal line on the lower part. It took me 3 tries to get it perfect. At this point, I didn't even use the installation card to flatten the bubbles. You could see it only in certain angles. Is this a defect or did is it not put on correctly? Anyone experienced this?
  2. Penguissimo

Penguissimo New Member

Did it look like a perfectly straight, very light scratch or gouge? I had the same issue when I used the InvisibleShield on my old iPod. Unfortunately I never found a fix...
  3. JoeC

JoeC New Member

I have 2 lines on mine that are about a half inch long. they are not visible unless you have a white screen and look from a angle. Living with it for now.:mad:
  4. Guide Pit

Guide Pit New Member

I have a small line also. I've had the protector on from about a week and I'm thinking I'm going to take it off. The line irritates me, as does the sticky feel.

Tony
  5. anewday

anewday New Member

I can't recommend the invisible shield now. The stickiness really annoys me sometimes.
Search tags for this page
horizontal lines on zagg invisibleshield for surface pro
invisible shield vertical streaks

invisishield line

invisishield lines

zagg shield horizontal line scratches
zagg shield horizontal lines
zagg shield vertical line

zagg vertical lines