InvisibleShield Full Body design flaw?

thegipper

Reaction score
I have a screen protector, but i always wonder if the screen might be more responsive if i took it off. Waiting to see a pouch type case i like and i'll probably go naked. I love how some BBs had a pouch case and when you slid the phone out of the pouch it would turn on.

J

Johnly

Any protection is not required IMHO....Naked all the Way...

Please update us with pics when it falls on the concrete :)

i got ghost armor.

it did the entire sides and all.

Really?even the metal housing? hmm...time to return this InvisibleShield :(
If you think invisishield will protect you from a concrete drop, then Keep watching the sun rise at night. Invisishield is junk, and a rip off. The droid comes with great materials and a build. Carry on, when invisishield fails to absorb the G's of a drop, and only takes a few scratches, well, carry on wayward sun.....

:)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have a screen protector, but i always wonder if the screen might be more responsive if i took it off. Waiting to see a pouch type case i like and i'll probably go naked. I love how some BBs had a pouch case and when you slid the phone out of the pouch it would turn on.

should still be responsive even with a screen protector. I have invisible shield on it and still find it very responsive.

as for it being more responsive without the protector, of course it will be. that extra layer between the screen and your finger will affect it, but not by much of course.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even do the screen protector...gorilla glass seems to do well!
meh... I babied my droid and got a scratch on it. didn't pocket it, didn't set it down any anything, didn't drop it etc. yet some how some way I scratched it.
I now have a screen protector on it and feel MUCH better now because well
$h1T happens

-=Jason=-

hhh007

Reaction score
I don't think the Invisible Shield was designed for nor will it do a bit of good if the phone is dropped.

meaker

Reaction score
My phone has been naked since day one(got it the first week it was out).. still looks like new. I think these clear film protectors look bad and cases are to bulky..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't think the Invisible Shield was designed for nor will it do a bit of good if the phone is dropped.

gonna have to disagree. Have you felt the material of the Invisible Shield? The material is somewhat rubbery and would seem to absorb some shock. If anything, it would prevent scratches to the screen.

the only design flaw are that the corners aren't covered, which will more than likely be the first thing to receive damage when dropped.