Invisible Shield

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
I recommend it. I started with the screenshield alone, and then moved to the full body shield. I do agree that Invisishield does not cover the corners as well, but I don't worry too much, and I trust the vendor, although to be fair I've never dealt with Phantom Skins.

There was a slight, slight differente in the sensitivity of the screen, but nothing to complain about.

IMHO, buying the screen cover to protect from scratches is sufficient. I know some people are of the opinion that the screen is strong enough and doesn't require extra protection, but I am the type that would rather have the protection on instead of thinking "shoulda put on the shield" after the screen/phone is damaged.

nb2a

Reaction score
I bought the invisible shield and first thing I noticed in the package was the warranty.They say they will not cover it if you have any issues installing it. I have installed window tint on cars this is the same technique used. It did not adhere as it is supposed to and no matter how the clean the surface it had bubbles under it that would not squeegee out.The pieces were not labeled and had no instructions at all.In my view nothing more than a mail order scam since no one would bother to return it.I would like to give something else a try.Good luck.