Invertnito

GOBIAS Industries

Reaction score
Am I mental? What happened to all the Incognito/Inverntio threads?

Did they move to a different location? I am having an issue with my auto-correct dictionary not working when using stock keyboard. Don't know where to look for help.

D1
Sapphire 1.1.4
Invertnito Blue 3.1

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Did they move to a different location? I am having an issue with my auto-correct dictionary not working when using stock keyboard. Don't know where to look for help.

D1
Sapphire 1.1.4
Invertnito Blue 3.1
Your problem is your running 1.1.4 Incognito for the droid stopped at 1.1.1....we are all running DXs now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Last edited:

flyinion

Reaction score

D1
Sapphire 1.1.4
Invertnito Blue 3.1
Your problem is your running 1.1.4 Incognito for the droid stopped at 1.1.0....we are all running DXs now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Does that mean we can assume Incognito/Invertnito for the original droid is dead and won't be updated for any future releases of Sapphire? Having not seen any updated apps and such in weeks I finally broke down the other night and moved to a new theme. Haven't been paying attention too much the last month or so and may have missed it if development is shifting to the DX only.

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Bgill is not theming any more. Thats all i know.

Dam that kinda blows.

I was just wondering the same thing the other day on what happen to all the Stickies and so forth. I'm going to miss the Orange blurless version of Incognito.

flyinion

Reaction score
Bgill is not theming any more. Thats all i know.

Dam that kinda blows.

I was just wondering the same thing the other day on what happen to all the Stickies and so forth. I'm going to miss the Orange blurless version of Incognito.

Yeah I just looked up his Twitter feed and it was all over that, looks like he quit a few days ago (when the stickies went bye bye). Sucks that we keep losing themers. There's still custom ROM's going but themes are probably 60-70% of why I rooted in the first place.

kman79

Reaction score
justreboot: Would you mind emailing me Incognito Blurred Theme?

I'm wanting to flash Insane Blurry 1.5.2 and use the Incognito blurred theme. Thanks!

whyteboyello

Reaction score
Anyone have the latest version of incognito red for Droid X or any of the themed app packs they could send me?