Inverted Twitter Version 1.0.5

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have time to work on this today. Be back with what I got later.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is what I have done on it. Big thanks to Devidog for getting the start on it.

InvertedTW1.05.apk

fixed cachecolorhints
fixed the background at the bottom where the buttons are when composing a message
fixed the text color when doing a search
minor fixes here and there

Let us know if you see anything that needs fixed. I don't really use twitter, so I can't really test everything. Please take pics if you do see issues. May come back and do more to the images but this is it for now.

If you want to follow or whatever on Twitter mine is @timmies2
I warned you that I don't really use it!!!

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have time to work on this today. Be back with what I got later.

I would appreciate the help a lot. Is there any way you could write up a tutorial on how to do the buttons from BnB? I have the DInc and in addition to framework-res.apk, there is a com.htc.resources.apk folder that needs to be themed. I'm not real familiar with image editing, but I would like to finish the port of your theme to HTC Sense. I was able to use some images from the framework-res.apk, but I need to edit some of the other images.

Edit: I was trying to reply to you at work and kept getting interrupted. That's funny that you already had the changes done before I could even submit the response. Again, thanks for the help.

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Family Time

I thought I would have time to do some more work on this today, but family came in a little earlier than I thought. I thought I would poke my head in here and let everyone know I haven't finished with this yet. Just trying to spend a little time with the family. Thanks to thebowers for getting this along a little further than I did. I'll try and work on it when I can.

detox

Reaction score
I thought I would have time to do some more work on this today, but family came in a little earlier than I thought. I thought I would poke my head in here and let everyone know I haven't finished with this yet. Just trying to spend a little time with the family. Thanks to thebowers for getting this along a little further than I did. I'll try and work on it when I can.

Just wanted to let you know this is working flawlessly on my x. Thanks guys

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
also working great on my X

I am having trouble signing in now that I put it on my droid 1. I've tried a few times it keeps saying problem logging in try again later.

EDIT: I installed an older one that logged in fine, I then went to 1.02 bNb and it logged in fine, then I went back to 1.05 and it wont login again. Im now looking on my droidX to find my copy of 1.04 which was working on the d1 before i started today.

Im sure i'll figure it out sooner or later. Once I do I want to start working on MySpace again. still want to get the widget finished up totally, then I want to learn to invert the app as you guys have done with twitter, facebook and much more.

See my start on the bottom here using TheBowers's images for the background and buttons, I just cant seem to get the white added on the normal background it works fine on the landscape view. I did edit it to fill in the rest just didn't take a pic yet but you get the idea of what it will look like once the white portion is sized right.

CAP201010082226.jpg

CAP201012070018.jpg

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It could be a Twitter thing.. would need someone else not using this version to confirm issues signing in. Or, use a different version and see if you can sign in. I have no Twitter account so I can't really help much except from the "outside"

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know this is working flawlessly on my x. Thanks guys

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'm glad to hear that it's working out for you. Enjoy!

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated the OP with the newest version that thebowers did. Just change the extension from zip to apk.

RonsHome

Reaction score
This nice ..thanks

But the small widget is messed up..like a silver glass on the top half.....
The large widget seems to have a extra silver lining but that is minimal.

Last edited:

lotrfan18

Reaction score
2.0?

So there's a new twitter update out...any chance of getting this inverted?