1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Inverted Gmail Question??

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by JSM9872, Mar 8, 2011.

1. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry if this is a waste of a new thread but I have been unable to install the inverted gmail app that I always use. If anyone has any suggestions as to why please let me know. I have tried deleting the old one from system and flashing an update.zip for the new. I have left the old one there and flashed the file. I renamed the gmail file to .bak and flashed the new one. But no matter what I do I end up with the stock SS gmail app eventhough I am flashing an inverted one. Not that there is anything wrong with it but I am just so used to having an inverted one and I cant figure this one out.

I also need to say that I just flashed this rom last night and so far Chevy I am loving it. The first rom, and longest rom, I ever ran after rooting was SS 4.6 and it feels good to be back experiencing some SS blue again!!!

EDIT: I also have tried removing it via root explorer and using Chevy tools to do so.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011