Inverted Facebook - Self Theming

Melanie

Reaction score
Try clearing cache in Facebook under settings/apps/manage.... which version are you on?..1.5.1 or 1.5.4?

Sent from cell block 4

I'm not sure which version, where do I look. I'm a newbie to this phone. I did what you said and cleared cache but it still won't load the pics.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Settings/apps/manage/all/facebook/at the top it'll say which version#.... are you using one of my Kameleon ones?....

Sent from cell block 4

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol... Kameleon is the self theming version of my apps.... version 1.0?.... sorry, where did you get the facebook you're using then?....

Sent from cell block 4

Melanie

Reaction score
I downloaded it off the apps so it's probably yours?? Says facebook for HTC sense

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm.... I don't have any apps in the market nor do I have any on droidforums that say for HTC sense..... sorry but I don't think I can help...

Sent from cell block 4

Melanie

Reaction score
Hmm.... I don't have any apps in the market nor do I have any on droidforums that say for HTC sense..... sorry but I don't think I can help...

Sent from cell block 4

Yeah I have it to where it blocks any apps from anywhere other than the droid apps, it was just on my phone apps and I down loaded it. Not sure what's going on with it. I've hit a button some where and screwed it up. I'm wondering if it has something to do with my advanced task killer.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any plans on doing 1.6.0 in this black/red theme?

Yes I will.... been busy lately tho. But the red or any color in this style is based off of the system text colors so if you aren't on a theme with red settings menu text then it wont be red.... but still, yeah it'll be out soon... :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

meaker

Reaction score
ok. I guess I didn't realize that. I'm on a red theme for my DX liberty gb but it doesn't have red text. Well it would still be black with white text I guess..

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah... whatever color the settings menu text is, is what color the Kameleon apps theme to....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums