Inverted Dropbox 1.0.3.2

decalex

Reaction score
hmmm.. what's your setup like? I've tried apkmanager 4.7, 4.9 (changed versions of apktool.jar, etc... (exhausted) :)

I use APK Manager 5.0 with updated tools through the program. I am on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Cool - I'm on windows7, 64-bit as well. I didn't know there was an APKManager 5.0 (??) u know if it's available here on the forums? or other link?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmmm.. what's your setup like? I've tried apkmanager 4.7, 4.9 (changed versions of apktool.jar, etc... (exhausted) :)

I use APK Manager 5.0 with updated tools through the program. I am on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Cool - I'm on windows7, 64-bit as well. I didn't know there was an APKManager 5.0 (??) u know if it's available here on the forums? or other link?

I was not aware of that either! :woot:

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
whats new in 5.0 ? im using 4.9 now..few bugs here and there...i did a google search for apk manager 5.0 and came up with nothing

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
whats new in 5.0 ? im using 4.9 now..few bugs here and there...i did a google search for apk manager 5.0 and came up with nothing

It's a beta release that is in a post on the XDA thread. He hasn't officially released it yet.

Here is the original post.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok isee, thanks :)

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Sucks the settings screen isnt inverted but like you said how often do we need to go in there?

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Sucks the settings screen isnt inverted but like you said how often do we need to go in there?

I know it. It is driving me crazy trying to figure it out. With each update I try to tackle it again, but it is not in the same area as the initial release I inverted.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
would this dropbox app work on a D2g, installed through recovery?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok great i didnt know if it was phone specific or not thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
works on any phone, just install it like an off-market app. It's signed. that's how i did it on my Bolt.

decalex

Reaction score
do you guys (on the droid) have anything that uses the T-Mobile Theme Chooser (that's also integrated into CM7)?

I've been playing with theming it using that route (since I can't successfully decompile), and it's sort-of working. But still a bunch of weirdness trying to figure out.

listenman20

Reaction score
Yes. Alot of the custom ROMs have theme Chooser integrated in. I don't use it personally but I've seen its effects.