Inverted Calendar

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried just doing a simple decompile of this one and it errored out. Other then that I haven't tried anything else.

Reaction score
I tried just doing a simple decompile of this one and it errored out. Other then that I haven't tried anything else.

Thanks for trying. Does this mean that it's too much of a PITA to do?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I want to try a couple of things just need a rainy day to do it!

Planters76

Reaction score
Hi all,
I hate to revive a old thread but I am having a few issues with theming a calendar. I have look high and low for this but have come up with zero results and was wondering if someone on here can point me into the right direction.

I am trying to edit the event details and I can not find where I can change the text from black to white. Here is a screenshot of what I am dealing with. I have selected the area with a read box. Is the color in the edit_event.xml?
View attachment 54473

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry for the dealy, im new here..

its in the layout folder.. event_info.xml look at the id's on each line. Find the ones you need and add this ... android:textColor="#ffxxxxxx" the x's being your color

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
to add, you just need to change whats there really.

As an alternate, you could go into the values folder and into colors and just change the hex codes for teh called values. might change other stuff too though. I have always found it easier to just change them individually

Planters76

Reaction score
Thank You xkape for the reply back and for your help, I took your first reply and put it to work and it work perfectly, however the xml file that I had to edit was edit_event.xml. The version I am working with is 2.3.7