Inverted Calendar

guzmand2

Reaction score
Well... i think i made a big mistake... i usually make a nandroid backup but i overlooked it this time and well i have a calendar that doesnt look to bad... but it doesnt look complete.... I was able to intall both of the zip files in here (blue theme and your DX/D2) but they all gave me the same look... i just mounted before I installed from zip in recovery... any ideas on how to go back.. maybe installing the original calendar.apk Maybe this can be used to finish up a version for the Blured X/2?
snap20110117_142230.png
snap20110117_142238.png

Last edited:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you on a theme? If so just reflash the theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

NattyBee

Reaction score
Are you on a theme? If so just reflash the theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

He's on DarkSlide...he could reflash the rom but it would cause him to lose his personalizations, as it would reset everything to rom default...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Did you theme the calendar from the rom? A way to get back to stock is to grab the calendar out of your rom download, and drop it in an update.zip. had the same problem, different phone. But since you didn't break the app completely, a full rom flash should NOT be necessary.

Sent from 1885

guzmand2

Reaction score
Yeah that is what i was planning on doing but i dont know how to get the calendar aok out of the rom? mind telling me how
I did not theme anythign... i just used recovery to install the zips on this thread... that is why i think is weird!
Did you theme the calendar from the rom? A way to get back to stock is to grab the calendar out of your rom download, and drop it in an update.zip. had the same problem, different phone. But since you didn't break the app completely, a full rom flash should NOT be necessary.

Sent from 1885

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Make sure you have an update.zip built for your phone. Crack open your rom zip with winrar or something like that. Navigate to system/app, grab Calendar.apk or CalendarGoogle.apk (depends on your rom), copy it to your desktop and close it.

Next open the update.zip, navigate to system/app, drop the calendar in, THEN delete the other apps in the folder. Close and install.

Sent from 1885

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Oh, and the calendar needs to be built from the same source to work. This version puts the USB Mount icon at the top of the calendar!

Sent from 1885

guzmand2

Reaction score
Got it it did it!!! thanks!!! it worked its fixed... i really like this themed inverted calendar... to bad i cant get it!
Oh, and the calendar needs to be built from the same source to work. This version puts the USB Mount icon at the top of the calendar!

Sent from 1885

NattyBee

Reaction score
Got it it did it!!! thanks!!! it worked its fixed... i really like this themed inverted calendar... to bad i cant get it!

Sent from 1885

You said it! This would go beautifully with DS, right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Awesome! Glad we could help you to learn something that will come in handy time and time again!

Sent from 1885

Sent from 1885

Jer

Reaction score
Are the pictures in the first post the blue themed or unthemed? I'm guessing blue since the current date is blue as compared to ?? Can someone please tell me which is pictured and maybe post a screen cap of the other so I can decide which to load? Or maybe tell me what parts are blue and what color they are if they aren't themed (white?).

Thanks!

Jer

Reaction score
I've tried twice now to install the blue themed inverted version from ROM Manager and upon reboot... no inverted calendar. Ideas? Rooted Droid 1 BBv0.5.