Inverted apps... what's missing?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah buddy!!!! not 100% done but, the issue has been resolved and I have updated the hell out of this thing.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
doh

I hate to say this but I think your still editing the older one.
UPDATE: dont worry about the previous line i uninstalled it and put yahoo mail back into the stock app it works fine and is blacked out there. :)
I have yahoo mail installed at the moment and cause of that I cant open the this one it says to update for compatability :(

I thought I posted you the latest version :(

Trying to get it figured out. I hope I just had one of the older one's installed atm. I had killed my phone with market messing up again so I sbf'd and reinstalled all last night.

Just loaded it up. Looks great man. and yes the fc is gone. You rock man. I tried to find it myself since you marked what you changed and all but was lost :)

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It should be the latest version. I used what you posted originally. Ill check into it though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
thats not the latest

I had posted it when it updated. No worries as I said last night once I uninstalled yahoo mail I was good to go with the old one. Yahoo mail works fine for me in the stock mail app. Its blacked out already so all is good there.

from post 295

damnit yahoo IM updated
Im still wanting to get this app inverted. I hope one of you can help me. Here's the latest version from market. I just added .zip to be able to post to site. Im still using the first version that was partially updated so I have to make most text me after so I can read. Incoming was still white on white. as was a few other areas, but the incoming was the worst part.
com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.im-2.apk.zip

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I checked the version I installed. It's 1.3.2. I then went into the market, did a search for yahoo messenger and clicked on the app.. In the market it's version 1.3.2 as well. I don't know, maybe Yahoo mail knows I edited Yahoo Messenger and isn't happy about it..lol

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
looking awesome

I found one thing you'll need to address sooner or later. its almost white on white. Let grab the phone and take a snapshot for ya.

This is when hitting the paperclip in im window to anyone in my list.
CAP2011031022401.jpg

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
has anyone inverted the dropbox app?

I just tried to invert the Dropbox app, but I got errors when trying to recompile the apk. I then tried to decompile and then recompile without making changes (thinking maybe I changed something I shouldn't have), but I got the same error.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dropbox 1.0.3.2

Here is an inverted Dropbox app. I finally figured out the reason I was getting the error.

snap20110410_200025.png
snap20110410_200037.png
snap20110410_200058.png

com.dropbox.android-1.apk - Install this with Root Explorer or Astro. Uninstall the existing version first.

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see u have the BnB 2.3.3 market....mind sharing ;)

Sent from my Droid

It's actually a version that I did. Do you want that version or the latest? I have the latest version (2.3.6) posted here.

If that is not what you want, then you can get 2.3.3 here.