Inverted apps on a non rooted device (D3)

Tepes

Reaction score
Tomorrow I switch to a D3 and will very much miss the inverted apps. However, I'm wondering how many I will have to go without. It seems as though I should still be able to install perhaps Facebook, Google+ and a themed version of Pandora but am I correct in assuming that Gmail and Gtalk would not be advisable to install before root is obtained? Thanks to everyone for their hard work on these apps. You made my little OG very pretty :)

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any inverted app that has to be installed to /sytem you will want to stay away from until (if) root is obtained....

Off the top of my head you will be safe installing....

Twitter (Bowers)
G+ (Bowers or ecsnead69)
Inverted Rootzwiki (B-Boy)
Facebox (Bowers)
Dolphin Mini (ecsnead69)
Dropbox 1.2.1 (ecsnead69)
DF Forums (jax2wne)... transparent

Thats all I can think of right now......

OP
Tepes

Tepes

Reaction score
Thanks Ecs. It's going to be weird having so many things different so it will be nice to have a little bit of my OG look on this new beast.

Sent from my Hitchhikers Guide

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
non-rooted

I had nonrooted gb on my dx when I sent it back with bad lcd screen. I had 80% installed so lots of the signed ones will work

Ones that are system you cant uninstall so yes those will have to wait unfortunately. Cant hurt you phone most will happen is wont install :)

You can also try yourself to resign them using zipsigner from market works on many that didn't install at first for me when I was unrooted :)

Last edited: