1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Introductions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jensengkj, Sep 11, 2010.

1. jensengkj

jensengkj New Member

My name is Gayla and I just got my Droid X today. I've spent the day figuring it out.... and having a few questions.... like is there any way to get a new ringtone into the NOTIFICATION ringtones. I've figured out the phone ringtones... but now I'm stuck on messages.

I've had the same cell phone for over 5 years... My little LG has lasted me a long time but now..... I'm upgrading to the top of the line... and I'm jazzed. I'm a computer software geek... so don't think it will take me too long to get a handle on this phone... the touch controls are soooo different. :icon_ banana: Thanks for being here.... got any suggestions about the notification ringtones??
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum Gayla!!!!!!!!!!!!