1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by TommyG2011, Oct 6, 2010.

1. TommyG2011

TommyG2011 New Member

Hi my name is Tom (TommyG2011) I am new to the droid network so I just wanted to say what up to everyone...and if any one has any tips on any new app downloads or anything just really cool that I should check out p0lease let me know..

Thanks,
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I moved your thread to the introduction section. What flavor Droid do you have?
  3. TommyG2011

TommyG2011 New Member

Hi I have the new epic galaxy , nice to meet you I was try to find some kind of coolanimated wall paper if there is any pointers I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Look in the Market under Live Wallpaper. There are all kinds of them to choose from, some free some not.
  5. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Welcome to the forum Tom