Introduction

pete7230

Reaction score
Hello - My name is Pete and I bought a Motorola Droid from Verizon last Saturday. To be honest I've always been someone who just wanted a cell phone that made phone calls. All of the music and other capabilities just seemed to get in the way. That said, the Droid is about the coolest phone that I have ever seen. It makes my wife's Blackberry look like an antique.

I'm just starting to get the hang of the phone, but it seems that I discover a new feature every day or so. I started playing with voice to text tonight. It is so much more accurate than I though possible.

I hope to learn a lot from you folks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello - My name is Pete and I bought a Motorola Droid from Verizon last Saturday. To be honest I've always been someone who just wanted a cell phone that made phone calls. All of the music and other capabilities just seemed to get in the way. That said, the Droid is about the coolest phone that I have ever seen. It makes my wife's Blackberry look like an antique.

I'm just starting to get the hang of the phone, but it seems that I discover a new feature every day or so. I started playing with voice to text tonight. It is so much more accurate than I though possible.

I hope to learn a lot from you folks.

Hi Pete, :welcome: to the Droid Forums, we're happy to have you here.

We are here to learn and help from each other. Please be sure to drop by our FAQ's section and if you can't find what you are looking for, let us know somebody will point you in the right direction.

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I've had my phone for a couple of months and I don't think a day goes by still where I don't learn something new about it.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, pete7230! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: