Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lloyduh, Sep 21, 2011.

1. lloyduh

lloyduh New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I just purchased my 3rd Droid (Droid X, Thunderbolt, and now Bionic). I'm hoping the Bionic battery life is better than the Thunderbolt. I'll be looking for help doing things on my Bionic that I previously could do on my Thunderbolt.

Two examples:

1) Searching my calendar. Clicking search doesn't seem to search my calendar entries, either from Google or my Exchange calendar.

2) On my Thunderbolt, I have a Profile widget on the desktop from which I can set the phone to Silent, Vibrate, or Normal. I can't seem to find that on the Bionic. *** SKIP THIS QUESTION *** I found a couple of applications in the market. I'm good.

Any thoughts are appreciated, and I look forward to being a member of the forum community. I'm sure I should have posted two separate questions...but I've been on my computer all day (software developer) and I short cutted...sorry.

Seth (lloyduh).

#1 lloyduh, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  2. guidot

guidot Developer Relations
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +274
    Welcome.

And I wish I had more answers for you but I cannot search my calendar on my OG Droid either.

Only thing I can think is that on the TB it was a function of Sense.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Welcome to the Site!

I have to second what guidot said. I only have had Moto devices and I cant search my calendar, just double checked to be sure. That darn HTC Sense must be the culprit!