1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by greenmagnus, Jan 18, 2011.

1. greenmagnus

greenmagnus New Member

I have never used a forum before but really need help with the droid. Several things: How does one access yahoo email contacts when using android yahoo email? Another question, how does one get notification that there is a voicemail? I keep missing calls and voicemails. Thanks! Greenmagnus
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the forum!! this is the place to go for answers, and friendly people willing to help find them. :) stick around and join in the fun!

as for your specific questions, i don't use yahoo, so i couldn't answer that one. for your voice mail, i'm not sure (cuz i'm rooted and running a custom rom), but try pushing the menu button/settings/call settings, and go from there.
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. I dont use yahoo anymore, but I believe you hit the email icon in the app drawer and set up yahoo through that. There is also accounts & sync in settings, you may have to set it up in there. There is a yahoo email app in the market though.
  4. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. We have a section dedicated to the Droid 2 you may find helpful. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the Droid 2 section.