Introduction Thread

lcool149

Reaction score
My name is Nathan. I have the droid 1 and love it. I am interested in the incredible. I find that Android can do every thing i need it to do and more and would like to learn as much as i can about it.

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

i must say reading the forums is the best way to gain information. feel free to ask any questions you have :)

OP
L

lcool149

Reaction score
Thanks one question i do have is about the adobe flash player 10.1. I recently got my update on my droid installed the flash player app and it works on my phone. but not as well as I would like. When i watch videos the video is jerky the sound is off and timing also kind of irritating. For example i found this site that plays live sports on adobe flash player. I told my friend about the site he has the Incredible. And it works great on his phone very smooth just like you were watching it on TV. On my droid it is very jerky and not smooth force closes all the time is there and thing I can do to make the flash player run smoother. It would be awesome to watch the game on my phone at work when i am not at home.

Thanks

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not installed Flash so my suggestion may not apply but uninstall and reinstall and see if that resolves your issue.

To start a thread click the Forum tab above, select a section say general discussion and look in the upper left click start thread.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike

OP
L

lcool149

Reaction score
Thanks Mike I have tired to uninstall the app and then reinstall it did not work. You did help me on the posting up a new topic thanks.