Introduction Thread - GenoBluzGtr

GenoBluzGtr

Reaction score
Hi all...

I'm Geno. Just got my first "smart phone" that wasn't a work-provided blackberry...

I researched and agonized for a few weeks. My wife and 2 daughters all have iPhones. They, of course, tried hard to convince me to go that route. A friend at work got a Razr Maxx when they first came out and he loved it. So it didnt' take me long to narrow down the search to those two.

The 4G capability along with the "non-Mac-ness" of it, convinced me. (I didn't want to wait for the iPhone 5 for the 4g).

So far, I love it. It came from the factory loaded w/ ICS, so I won't know what I'm missing re: ICS vs GB.

Me? I live in Maryland, near DC, was raised in Mississippi. Retired U.S. Navy Submariner. Work for a gov't defense contractor in Arlington VA.

I have a business management degree w/ a minor in Political Science. I'm a news junkie and a political junkie

I'm a guitar player and play in a band on weekends, and that is pretty much all I have time for outside of work and home.

Looking forward to learning more about this phone and how I can use it to improve my connectivity and keep up with things that interest me.

Thanks!

Geno

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Geno, glad to have you!

Thanks for the introduction, I hope you enjoy your time here.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Geno...congrats on the Maxx and thanks for the years of service in the Navy! ;)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Geno!! Thanks for the great intro post, very thorough :)