Introduction and video help

JsDaisy

Reaction score
Hello all I am a second Droid owner and am extremely excited to own a Droid X although a little intimidated by ALL the cool new apps and technology that goes along with it.
I am currently stumped with trying to view messages with videos attached or videos within my movie apps. I tried to watch a trailer from flixster(app) which I had no problem with on my Droid but now I get the error message: (cannot play video) (sorry, this video cannot be played)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all I am a second Droid owner and am extremely excited to own a Droid X although a little intimidated by ALL the cool new apps and technology that goes along with it.
I am currently stumped with trying to view messages with videos attached or videos within my movie apps. I tried to watch a trailer from flixster(app) which I had no problem with on my Droid but now I get the error message: (cannot play video) (sorry, this video cannot be played)

It will only play certain video formats. Take a look at this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/60616-what-video-format-will-droid-x-support.html

And :welcome: to the Droid Forums.