Introduction and email issues

NFLM8571

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just switched from the Storm to the Droid a few weeks ago. For the most part, I really do like the Droid. I am having a few problems.
1) Emails get deleted after a day or so.. My account information stays in there but my emails just vanish.

2) Camera stinks - same problem I had with the Storm. Its great if you want to take a picture of a building but anything that moves is not worth the effort.

I'm glad a site like this exist. I will dig in and try to find the appropriate threads to figure out my problems. Have a great Christmas everyone!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just switched from the Storm to the Droid a few weeks ago. For the most part, I really do like the Droid. I am having a few problems.
1) Emails get deleted after a day or so.. My account information stays in there but my emails just vanish.

2) Camera stinks - same problem I had with the Storm. Its great if you want to take a picture of a building but anything that moves is not worth the effort.

I'm glad a site like this exist. I will dig in and try to find the appropriate threads to figure out my problems. Have a great Christmas everyone!

Emails shouldn't be delayed a day or so. They should only be delayed as long as your settings allowed.

The camera. Well, it's not going to be equal to a digital camera, it's a phone cameral. To me I think it takes great pictures, even in the dark and lets see the Storm do that, huh? ;) Welcome to the forum, you made the right move in dumping your storm and please try to keep it in perspective. It's a phone not a lap top or a digital camera. It's not going to be perfect. But at least you won't have to pull the battery daily.