Introducing the Droid Incredible 2 Forum

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Very true, but I think those marks in itself will actually help the sales. 4G still isn't hugely prevalent and the 4" screen would actually be more appealing to me than the 4.3" since it allows the phone to have a smaller form factor.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens, no doubt.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Very true, but I think those marks in itself will actually help the sales. 4G still isn't hugely prevalent and the 4" screen would actually be more appealing to me than the 4.3" since it allows the phone to have a smaller form factor.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens, no doubt.

I agree. The TB was a bit too bulky for me and the prospect of adding a thicker battery was a deal breaker.

The 4 in. Screen and the fact it will only weigh 2/10 of an ounce more than Incredible made me think it will be perfect.

A2Aegis

Reaction score
Hey now, it's still an Incredible, don't go trying to pull people from my forum. :D

Shrug, I just thinking that since it is a completely different device, it should have its own section. Not my call tho, just my .02

OK, first, I was just kidding. And two, it is very much in the same family as the Incredible since it is still an HTC device and is the predecessor to the Incredible. Thus where it falls into the Incredible Forum category.

Then why isn't the Droid and Droid 2 forum in the same section?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
If the Charge hits the stores on the 14th, then yes, I think it will. I think that will be the telling point.

No Charge yet.

Nope, nor anywhere showing signs of coming. Looks like we'll have a waiting game. It would be so nice to just have a real release date from Verizon on this.

Rep. told me today they sent pictures of it, so it is better than what a VZW rep. told me 3 weeks ago.

He said 6 more months. Little did he know.....

jamor

Reaction score
The problem is that yearly upgrades are a thing of the past. That means we won't be able to upgrade our phones to 4G/LTE until April 28, 2013.

On the plus side, maybe that means we would get unlimited 3g data for 2 years opposed to a capped plan @ $50.

Lespaul20

Reaction score
The problem is that yearly upgrades are a thing of the past. That means we won't be able to upgrade our phones to 4G/LTE until April 28, 2013.

On the plus side, maybe that means we would get unlimited 3g data for 2 years opposed to a capped plan @ $50.

Where are you getting $50 at?

Lespaul20

Reaction score