Introducing the Droid Incredible 2 Forum

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the newest area of DroidForums.net dedicated to discussions on the upcoming HTC Droid Incredible 2!

dancedroid

razor2006

Reaction score
I think this should have its own separate forum, like the Thunderbolt, not part of the DINC forum. :unsure:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Im not sure what to get the TB or DINC2. Im just worried about Verizon 4G since its not everywhere yet. PLus the battery drainage.

razor2006

Reaction score
Hey now, it's still an Incredible, don't go trying to pull people from my forum. :D

Shrug, I just thinking that since it is a completely different device, it should have its own section. Not my call tho, just my .02

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Hey now, it's still an Incredible, don't go trying to pull people from my forum. :D

Shrug, I just thinking that since it is a completely different device, it should have its own section. Not my call tho, just my .02

OK, first, I was just kidding. And two, it is very much in the same family as the Incredible since it is still an HTC device and is the predecessor to the Incredible. Thus where it falls into the Incredible Forum category.

razor2006

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be a smart or anything, I knew you were just kidding. If you took it that way, sorry. I understand your point, indeed it is an HTC device, and indeed it is an Incredible family member, I was just thinking of it along the lines of the OG Droid and the Droid 2 have their own separate sections. I'm not trying to take the wind out of your sails or anything, I was just merely expessing an opinoin. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

razor2006

Reaction score
No, no, I knew what you were getting at. No worries. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

jim1969

Reaction score
So does anyone really believe this will be out on the 21st?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Now im really confused of what to get. I like the specs of the incredible 2 but dont like the idea of global. Since I already have a D2G. Not much action going on regarding the roms for D2G and Im affraid same will go with incredible 2 compared to thunderbolt :confused:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
That's a hard call. A lot of developers took a good liking to the original Incredible. I'm gambling that there will be a fair amount of ROM's but going to be hard to say until it gets up and moving.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
True but apparently the thunderbolt getting most of the attention cause of 4G. The incredible 2 is almost a TB with smaller screen and no LTE.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums