Introducing the Android.net Icon Pack - Series 3

J

JohnDroid

It's been a while since our last Android.net Icon Pack release (Series 2, Series 1) so we are long overdue for a new set. Well, here it is. Once again this entire set is based on user suggestions and votes! We are stacked with super-heroes in this edition :) So... what do we have here on the list?

• Super Android
  • Cowboy Android
  • Spider Android
  • Bat Android
  • Storm Trooper Android
  • Boba Android
  • R2-DDroid
  • Android Eating an Apple
  • Cylon Android
  • MotorDroid (Android and Motorcycle Mashup)
We will be working on our 4th series soon, so please put all of your suggestions in this thread. You can upvote other suggestions by clicking the 'Like' Thumbs-Up on the post with the suggestion that you like.

Please post in this thread: Introducing the Android.net Icon Pack - Series 3

You can download the entire pack in .PNG format at the following URL: http://www.android.net/img/android-dot-net-iconpack3.zip

As usual these may be reused but we do require attribution to Android.net - the Android Forum. Let's keep this going and the suggestions coming!

Covington

Reaction score
Thanks! These are awesome. It'll also be awesome if you made an bionic android! dancedroid
Thanks again mate!

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Any way we Military could get a soldier Android? Like holding a weapon and stuff, boots and all?

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
Love these! Would like to see some girlie ones, though. I will certainly be using these to decorate my contact icons! :icon_ banana:

WildVke

Reaction score
Awesome, Love the Spider Droid ! Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX Bat Phone using my Spidey Senses

WildVke

Reaction score
Hummmmm can't change my thread :) Looks like I'm out of luck with this icon pack.... Isn't supported on the DX :(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums