Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by raptor69, Sep 16, 2010.

1. raptor69

raptor69 New Member

Hello out there. My name is Keith and I an not only new to the Samsung Captivate, but to the entire smartphone experience. Must say, it is rather exhilirating, like being shot through a worm hole as far as the learning curve, since I've just had the basic flipphone up til now. Anyway, loving the phone, outstanding graphics, etc. Have run into a strange problem, and saw a similar threat listing in here via Bing search. I'm guessing this thread is not the proper format for asking about this problem, so will post up new thread somewhere else once I figure out where it should be posted! Lovin' it so far....

BTW - don't know how to "tag" below, so this first one won't be tagged. Please advise..
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums, glad you found us.

When you create a new thread it's a good idea to put in a couple of key words so that if someone is searching they might actually find it. That's what tagging is.
  3. raptor69

raptor69 New Member

Did I say I was a little behind? Geez, I've been hearing people refer to "tags" and only now did I ever find out what they meant. Now I'll know how to tag on FB, too, so glad to get this resolved. Thanks, and hopefully all will have patience in here with me. Like I said, so far, lovin' it :icon_ banana: