Introducing...Me

Reaction score
Long, long ago I had a Palm, which I loved. Not too complicated, but no phone and no internet. Then smart phones came out and, intimidated by the radical technology, I ran for the hills like a scared child. For several years I've been using a regular flip phone and an embedded air card in my laptop for communications. This is my first smart phone, (Moto Droid), which I'll admit I purchased based on two factors: 1. I've always had Verizon (even when they used to be Bell Atlantic Mobile) since they're the best network, and, 2. The Droid commercials were cool. I'm scared, but thrilled. I'll be returning soon for help...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Long, long ago I had a Palm, which I loved. Not too complicated, but no phone and no internet. Then smart phones came out and, intimidated by the radical technology, I ran for the hills like a scared child. For several years I've been using a regular flip phone and an embedded air card in my laptop for communications. This is my first smart phone, (Moto Droid), which I'll admit I purchased based on two factors: 1. I've always had Verizon (even when they used to be Bell Atlantic Mobile) since they're the best network, and, 2. The Droid commercials were cool. I'm scared, but thrilled. I'll be returning soon for help...

:welcome: to the forum. There's great information for you on this site. I always remind new people to make sure they check out the FAQ's. If you have issues let us know, we're happy to help.

The only thing I can tell someone such as yourself is keep in mind that it is a smart phone. It may not run at computer speed, and someone who hasn't had a smart phone before may not quite get that.

Hope you enjoy it. Look forward to seeing your posts.:)