introducing me, idulfingz :)

idulfingz

Reaction score
different every week, you would have to ask
hello, i am a sales rep who stays on the road quite a bit, i got my droid at the beginning of the year and in feb i started playing with it trying to alter and enhance everything i could, i stumbled on to droidmod and went with that for a while because of the stability and ease, however after curiosity got the better of me i stumbled on here where i discovered UltimateDroid, which i have updated, themed, tweaked, and installed pretty much every version of it since i first found out about it. I am very happy with this forum because half the fun is coming in here learning what is possible and where i went wrong. I have found that i no longer even have to hop on the laptop anymore that i can make most changes on my phone through navigating this thread via my droid and learning where to save files and what to do with them. i am happy to be here and hope that i can help out a few noobs like myself along the way. For anyone looking on here that is new, you should deff keep a close eye on the forums with ultimate droid it is easy to learn who the most helpful people are and then follow their threads to stay up to date :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hello, i am a sales rep who stays on the road quite a bit, i got my droid at the beginning of the year and in feb i started playing with it trying to alter and enhance everything i could, i stumbled on to droidmod and went with that for a while because of the stability and ease, however after curiosity got the better of me i stumbled on here where i discovered UltimateDroid, which i have updated, themed, tweaked, and installed pretty much every version of it since i first found out about it. I am very happy with this forum because half the fun is coming in here learning what is possible and where i went wrong. I have found that i no longer even have to hop on the laptop anymore that i can make most changes on my phone through navigating this thread via my droid and learning where to save files and what to do with them. i am happy to be here and hope that i can help out a few noobs like myself along the way. For anyone looking on here that is new, you should deff keep a close eye on the forums with ultimate droid it is easy to learn who the most helpful people are and then follow their threads to stay up to date :icon_ banana:

Welcome, idulfingz! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome:

OP
idulfingz

idulfingz

Reaction score

Welcome, idulfingz! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

i was wondering how to go about changing the picture next to my name?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you found us idulfingz! I also am a big fan of the UD ROMs and couldn't wait to install 9.8.0 this morning myself. So far so good with this one too...which I guess I'm not surprised about. Thanks for the offer to help other "noobs"....sometimes people that have been on DF for a while forget they were once "noobs" too. Welcome to DF!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Go to your profile and you can modify the photo/icon there.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to your User CP on the black bar above and find the link for Edit Avatar. That's where you change the picture.

OP
idulfingz

idulfingz

Reaction score
thank you for the quick replies :) that is one of the best and most addictive parts about this site, everytime i turn around there are more posts to fix a problem or to add new software :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thank you for the quick replies :) that is one of the best and most addictive parts about this site, everytime i turn around there are more posts to fix a problem or to add new software :icon_ banana:

And the addiction begins..... ;)

OP
idulfingz

idulfingz

Reaction score

And the addiction begins..... ;)

already addicted, just found a bunch of addicts to congregate with :beer2:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
You pick up on our addiction rather quickly! Do you have others:)? I do!

RoLa

Reaction score
already addicted, just found a bunch of addicts to congregate with :beer2:

Pick me!!!!!!Pick me!!!!:)