1. khtravis

khtravis New Member

Experienced :blackberry: user...New :greendroid: Droid 2 user, having a few issues I can not figure out on my own...HELP:)
  2. YoungVan

YoungVan New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.Hope this is the right place to get u help.
  3. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Welcome! What issues are you having?

Emitted from X.
  4. khtravis

khtravis New Member

1) How do i merge/sync my FaceBook calender to my Droid 2 calender...I am lost w/o this on my phone.
    2) My call log is seperating every individual call & i want them stacked per person...how do i change it.

Thanks Guys
  5. Jonny Kansas

1. There's not a way by default. What exactly do you mean by facebook calendar? Events?

Facebook functionality on Android has made great progress in the last 6-10 months, but some features that are popular on other phones aren't quite available yet.

2. Again, not really a way to do that that I know of. I personally prefer my call log in the order that calls were made/missed/received. There MAY be an app that can display call log based on contact.

Emitted from X.
  6. khtravis

khtravis New Member

Yes i was meaning my FaceBook events, calender, b-day onto my Droid 2. My sis has an Increadable & just synced from Settings/Data Manager/Sync...I do not have that option. I am dissapointed!!!!
    Friend has Droid 1 & it has the ability to change individule/stack mode of call log w a icon to the far left of the name of each person & mine does NOT have that either....NOT liking this either!!!
  7. Jonny Kansas

Actually, I'm sorry...if the D2 has the same dialer/contacts as the dx, you can select a contact from your list and there should be 3 dots on the top right. The middle one should be red, the other two should be outlines. If you swipe right, it shows status update history for that contact, but if you swipe LEFT it shows messaging and call log history for that specific person. That should help you a little...assuming Moto kept that feature from the dx onto the d2...

Emitted from X.
  8. Jonny Kansas

As long as you have your contacts' names in the phone like they are on Facebook, their birthdays should show up in their contact info, but it won't put them on your Google calendar.

Emitted from X.