Intro

uprivergal

Reaction score
I am a tiny town school nurse and have been using my new Droid for 2 months. I like what it can do but, as a phone, I've been disappointed. I mean, during a call, I have to turn it back on, unlock it and then hang up? Where's my flip phone? I'm sure I'm the problem so I have come here to learn. I liked the 40 tips. Thanks for the help.:heart:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am a tiny town school nurse and have been using my new Droid for 2 months. I like what it can do but, as a phone, I've been disappointed. I mean, during a call, I have to turn it back on, unlock it and then hang up? Where's my flip phone? I'm sure I'm the problem so I have come here to learn. I liked the 40 tips. Thanks for the help.:heart:

First things first, welcome to the forum, uprivergal! Now as to your problem, check out his thread as there are several things you can try listed in here, especially toward the end:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/8141-app-lock-while-call.html

Just do a search (above) for locked call or something similar and you'll come up with all kinds of answers on this one. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also a search for 'long hair' (yes, really) will bring up the same subject. There are known issues with long hair and sideburns confusing the Droid. Sometimes it only takes relearning how to hold the Droid and the issue resolves itself. Good luck!