Intro - waiting by the mailbox..

Hotwire

Reaction score
Hey All,

Ordered an X Friday night. Was all set to walk out of the store with a D2, but the saleslady and my 5 yr old daughter were quite persistant to push me getting a X. So, instead of blowing a weekend with a new toy I get to play the waiting game. :dry: lol, everything from ebay will be here before the phone so I guess that's a good thing..

Thanks for the site, can't wait to dig in and hopefully share some insight or help someone out!

Jeff

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You 5 year old gave you excellent advice. Now the addiction begins.

Mike

OP
H

Hotwire

Reaction score
Was going to have to wait till the 10th to get the phone... Got a wild hair to call around to see if any stores had one in stock, turns out the first store I called had one! The salesguy was holding a phone for a friend and the friend didn't show up.. so I call that a stroke of serious luck.. And you are correct, the addiction is real, can't seem to put this thing down!!!

The 5 yr olds logic was, "Dad, you NEED this phone, the screen is a lot bigger so I can watch movies bigger and not hurt my eyes!" :) Had to put avatar, UP, and astro boy on the phone before I showed her I got it. :D