1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

intro to screwby

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by screwby, Mar 23, 2010.

1. screwby

screwby New Member

Hey all I am new to the site found myself banging my head on the table waiting on an official 2.1 release from Verisuck, and finally gained the knowledge (to wing it) to root and play with some of the custom roms out there with thanks to all of the info I found on this site so thank you. Currently running Petes BB V.9 with smoked glastheme and Im diggin it! Just gotta figure out the wifi tether.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, screwby! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
    :woot:
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome screwby....

Enjoy the forums. Great to have you here
  4. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

Welcome to the Forums! :icon_ banana: