Intro post

DragonForHire

Reaction score
Hey there everyone! The welcome e-mail said to post here, so here I am :)

I am brand new to using Android, though as a software developer I have followed most of the major news about it since it first popped up. My previous phone was a Blackberry Storm (original), that I foolishly bought with a 2-year contract just a few months before Android phones first started to be made available on Verizon. Seemed like a safe bet at the time, what a difference two years can make, though.

You probably won't hear much from me, as I tend to pretty tame with my gadgets usage-wise and as a result don't have a lot of tips to offer that are not common knowledge to the more adventurous types. I don't plan to root my phone at this time. The bloatware is annoying on principle but I have not noticed any performance issues yet (dual-core FTW). I do plan to take a shot at developing for the platform eventually, though (maybe work will even pay me to do it if I am lucky).

Anyhow, thanks for all the helpful tips you guys put out there and keep up the good work!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the forums!!

Glad to have you with us. And even though you feel you may not have many tips to contribute do not hesitate to stick around for a while none the less. You never know what you may learn and who you may help!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome to the forums :) Also, check out the link in my signature for our dedicated Bionic forum :) As well as the Bionic sections we have here! dancedroid

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us! dancedroid

rck76

Super Moderator