Intro Post / Hope I Found The Right Place

alex_sisk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus
First time Android user - bought the Nvidia Shield TV 44 days ago. I hope you guys discuss Android TV products here.

My name is Alex, I'm 31, live in Orlando, FL, and I work in support for a software company.

I chose this forum because it was literally the only one that looked "forum-like", as when I searched for "Android Forum" on Google, all I found were a bunch of ad covered, slow-loading piece of crap sites, which I'm not used to quite as much on iPhone forums. Yes, I use an iPhone 7 Plus. My phone is not the reason that I joined this site, as I mentioned.

I just found out that I'm super super lucky, as the 2nd generation Nvidia Shield is a downgrade from the 1st generation, aside from the haptic feedback and battery life on the controller.

They removed the MicroSD card slot and MicroUSB port from the back of the 16GB model, and I had a 64-gig MicroSD card just laying around the house when I got the Shield, so I was pretty happy to jump from 16 to 80 gigs right off the bat.

Anyway, that's my intro! Nice to meet you folks.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi alex_sisk! Welcome to DroidForums!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sorry I'm late to the party, but welcome aboard! I don't know that there's a LOT of discussion on Android TVs here, but I do know that several of us own them, myself included. Hope you'll stick around and get to know us. If you have questions on things that you don't already find a thread started on, feel free to create a new one and we'll see what we can do to help you out!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><