1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Intro Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mjoyner33, Sep 30, 2010.

1. mjoyner33

mjoyner33 New Member

I'm Mike. I just got the Droid X, i'm getting used to it from my Storm. the more I use it the more I love it. the talk to text and this thing is great! this is my first time on this site becasue i have a little issue with my texts and none sent message even when i don't have any text in my inbox.
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Mike.....

Moto is aware of the SMS/MMS problem and is going to push an update out to fix those issues. There is no timeline though.

At any rate enjoy the forums. It's great to have you here.
  3. mjoyner33

mjoyner33 New Member

oh so they know this happens? oh sweet. i have shut it off rebbot taken the battery out. its more annoying than anything!