Intro...new user

Sumrbrz

Reaction score
Hi All,
My name is Karen and I'm from Kansas. I've just gotten my Droid and am wondering if I can watch the Big 12 K-State vs KU tonight on it. I just can't miss my Wildcats and I'll be in Oklahoma then!!:eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
My name is Karen and I'm from Kansas. I've just gotten my Droid and am wondering if I can watch the Big 12 K-State vs KU tonight on it. I just can't miss my Wildcats and I'll be in Oklahoma then!!:eek:

:welcome: to the Forum. Unfortunately I can't answer your question, my initial reaction is a live game, probably not but I could be very wrong on that. They just recently released an app for the NFL and MLB has an app out too but the MLB app doesn't have live games with pictures.

Let me look around, if I see something I'll let you know. Or maybe somebody who's a college basketball fan can help.

Edit: Looks like no March Madness on Droid. :(

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi All,

Welcome, Karen from Kansas! Glad to have you here with us! And good luck to your Wildcats tonight! :icon_ banana: