intro here

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Then you have come to the wrong place. These forums will only feed your addiction
icon12.gif

Welcome aboard!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just recently added myself.

i am a droid fanatic.

Welcome to the forum, xssparksx! Glad to have you onboard! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome:

OP
X

xssparksx

Reaction score

i am a droid fanatic.

Welcome to the forum, xssparksx! Glad to have you onboard! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

I have had my droid for about 5 months now. Imma addict. I need help. (ties rubber band around arm)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

i am a droid fanatic.

I have had my droid for about 5 months now. Imma addict. I need help. (ties rubber band around arm)

The admins are condsidering a rehab facility for all of us, but we can't stay off the forum or our Droids long enough to get counseling! You are truly doomed.