1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Intro and quick question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Msred513, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Msred513

Msred513 New Member

Hi all-

I picked up my Moto Droid about an hour and a half ago and have activated it. It's charging now and I'm hearing notifications when I get email. Does it need the whole three hours to charge before I can use the phone? When I press the power button, it won't let me select the menu or any other functions. The screen has a message saying 'Connect your charger', which it already is. ???
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

you should be able to use it even when it is charging. can you exit out of that menu? or just try powering down and turning it back on

:welcome:
  3. Msred513

Msred513 New Member

I think I'd managed to lock it. I just switched from a BlackBerry Pearl. Learning curve!

Thanks for the quick reply!
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

haha yea no problem :) the learning curve is pretty steep when switching operating systems but just read a little here and there on this forum and ull be fine
  5. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

:welcome: to the forums.
  6. GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid New Member

Welcome and Its a Huge difference from :blackberry: :icon_arrow: (psst. your gonna love it ) dancedroid